Here at ERF, we pride ourselves on being a company which still has that family feel but which isn’t afraid to push the boundaries with new technology, processes and procedures.
Within the teams, there are mixtures of those people who have been with the company for 5, 10, 15, even 40 years and those who have joined us more recently and are bringing new ideas into the mix with all the experience.
We think that people are what make a company and therefore there is lots that we do to ensure that we look after our people.
Find out more about ERF on our about us page.
Some of the reasons why it’s great to work for ERF:
- Feel like one of the team. We look out for each other, support one another and always work hard to ensure that we provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- We are pushing the boundaries and going digital. If you want to be part of a modern company in a traditional industry, then ERF may be the company for you.
- Health care scheme. All ERF employees, (following successful probationary periods) are enrolled in the Health Shield health care program, where you can make use of cashback on some health services, counselling sessions and also online doctors appointments.
- Career progression and recognition. We value hardworking, intelligent and dedicated individuals and these qualities are recognised with the packages that we offer.
- Investment in hardware and software to allow the ERF teams to do their jobs to the best of their abilities.
- We take care of our community. Over the years, this has taken many forms, from sponsoring children’s football teams, raising money for those who are terminally ill, bake sales, donating to local food banks and also supporting local schools with projects. The business is committed to helping support and give back to the communities where we work. We also have a scheme where employees can spend a day in the year volunteering for a charity of their choosing.
What we look for in members of our team:
- Dedication to the company. As an SME we are looking for committed individuals who are willing to go above and beyond for the company and always be the best they can be.
- A sense of humour. This is a big one. Whatever the role in the business, a sense of humour and ability to look on the brighter side of things, goes a long way.
- Experience. This doesn’t necessarily have to be within the Electrical industry, as we value other experience which is also transferable.
- Those people who can share in our core values, below, in everything which they do. We live and do business by these values and consistently remind each other of them.
Our core values:
- We listen. We learn. We act.
- Think like a customer
- We enjoy a smile
- One team. One goal.
- Pride in our performance
- Integrity matters
- We take care of our community
Vacancies in the ERF team
If there are currently no vacancies that fit your experience but you are serious about a role at ERF, then please get in touch, as we are always excited to hear from passionate individuals who want to make a difference.
You can email HR at email@example.com including your CV and covering letter and we will pass this to the relevant manager.
We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you and wish you well in your job search.
Strictly no agencies, unless otherwise advertised please.